Creamy Taco Bake
1.5 kg Pullled Oats®
2 dl Santa Maria Taco Spice Mix
2 dl rapeseed oil
400 g red pepper
300 g corn
250 g Santa Maria Nacho Chips
300 g cream cheese
500 g crème fraiche
800 g Santa Maria Rio Grande Salsa
500 g grated cheese
30 g fresh coriander
Pickled red onion
250–300 g Red onion, slice
2 tbsp Santa Maria Pickling Spice Mix
How to prepare
1. Marinate the Pullled Oats® in Taco Spice Mix and oil. This can be done the day before and stored in the fridge.
2. Cook at 175°C for 20 min. Remove from oven.
3. Add Nacho Chips.
4. Mix cream cheese and crème fraiche.
5. Add the cheese batter and a little salsa to the Pulled Oats®.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 175° C for about 15 min.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander.
8. Serve with rice and pickled red onion.